Product Spotlight: The Roger Black Fitness Folding Exercise BikeRBF Team
Our No1 best-seller!
Here at #TeamRBF HQ, we speak with customers every day who have questions about which piece of home fitness equipment to buy for their specific needs and within budget. We know it can be daunting and a little scary, especially if you haven’t exercised for a while or if you feel slightly overwhelmed by the volume of information available on the internet, without necessarily being able to talk to someone.
Advice, enquiry and contact Information
Here at Roger Black Fitness, we are always on-hand to help with product queries prior to purchase and via our Customer Service team on 0345 222 1462, post-sale. What we can’t do though, is assemble the machine for you, although we do have some video content that may be of assistance, over and above the product manual. If you are just starting out on your home fitness journey, the Roger Black Fitness Folding Exercise Bike is an ideal purchase and here’s why:
- It’s ideal for smaller living or work spaces
- This folding bike can be stored upright or flat (eg under a bed, but make sure you measure the gap first!)
- It is suitable for those who are unable to run or walk very far
- It is priced at under £200
- The bike is comfortable and easy-to-use
- This machine does not require mains power – solely batteries for the monitor
- The seat and pedals are adjustable
- You can listen to or watch your audio or video content of choice while you pedal
- A new model that will be available this winter (date TBC) will have a taller saddle stem so will work for those over six foot – to register pre-sale interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The seat is designed to be unisex – if you require extra padding, you can buy a gel seat cover from the likes of Decathlon or Argos – do make sure it is a unisex saddle or it could be too narrow or wide for the seat
Struggling with assembly, we are here to help!
For those of you who do decide to purchase this folding bike, please be mindful of the fact that you will need to put it together yourself. Most of our customers find this type of assembly quite straightforward although we fully appreciate that for others, assembling any type of machine or flatpack furniture might be quite challenging in nature.
Fear not though, as our friends at www.gymtechreview have put together a great, detailed assembly video that should help you, step-by-step. Here is the link:
Roger also kindly created a short assembly video that is ready-to-view at the website and offers three top tips:
Roger Black Fitness Folding Exercise Bike Assembly Video – YouTube
Other details to be aware of when buying this product
- The folding bike will be delivered to your front door, not to the room of choice
- Standard UK delivery is £20, with an additional £7.50 for a Saturday delivery
- Time slots are not offered with delivery
- Your Warranty is valid for one year from the date of purchase
- Post-sale product and servicing support is available via 0345 222 1462
- Returns are charged at a flat fee of £50
- Always check with a medical professional before exercising, especially if you have health challenges or are recovering from illness or injury
We do hope that this introduction to our star product has been helpful, as an initial overview. For more information about all Roger Black Fitness products, please visit our Shop or visit Trust Pilot to read our customer reviews.