“Ask Roger…” Roger Black Fitness Gold Treadmill – TroubleshootingBeth Wright
When it comes to troubleshooting for the Roger Black Fitness range of home fitness equipment, we are often asked questions about our treadmills Roger Black Treadmills | Indoor Running Machines UK (rogerblackfitness.com) and Roger Black Exercise Bikes | Stationary & Folding Bikes UK (rogerblackfitness.com).
To help customers, Roger has created some short and easy-to-navigate videos. In this blog, we cover four of our most frequently asked questions about our Roger Black Gold Treadmill and also include YouTube links. The questions are as follows:
What Are Roger Black Fitness Gold Treadmill Incline Dimensions?
In this video, Roger shows customers the distance from the floor to the top of the running surface. For this treadmill, the height is 8.7 inches/22cm and then, with a slight incline, at the flattest setting the height reduces to 7.9 inches/20cm.
How To Fold Away Your Gold Treadmill
Even though the gold treadmill isn’t marketed as a fully folding treadmill, as with the Easy Fold Treadmill, this running machine can be folded up when not in use. This is great news for those seeking more variety with their runs and more intense usage. In this video, Roger is shown folding the machine and talking you through each step:
1. Ensure that the treadmill is not plugged in.
2. Bend your knees and lift up the treadmill from the front of the machine (with two hands or two people if you have back or knee issues).
3. Lift up the machine and you will hear the system ‘click’ into place – don’t try to lift or push the running belt further.
4. Store, as required.
1. To assemble the treadmill for use after having been stored, Roger shows customers how to push on the yellow-striped under bar with their foot and then release.
2. Do not force the machine as it will automatically descend into place.
3. This is quite peaceful to watch!
4. Once it reaches the bottom you can plug it in and off you go!
How To Get Started On The Gold Treadmill
Roger is shown on the gold treadmill and talks you through each step. Press start to begin with. The bottom row of buttons shows you your manual options.
You can manually control your speed and incline as you like and once you know what you enjoy, use the shortcut buttons on the top layer. The top layer of buttons will automate your workout. A short video features below:
How Many Programme Options Does The Gold Treadmill Have?
In this video, Roger talks you through the Programme options, as follows:
If you click on ‘Programme’, you have 10 programme options to choose from, one through to 10. Full details are in the product manual. Programme number five is Roger’s favourite and they all last 30+ minutes. Once you have chosen your programme, press start and the machine will do the rest for you.
And just to show that Roger practises what he preaches, here’s a little snippet of Roger having a jog on his Roger Black Fitness Gold Treadmill. Enjoy!
If you have a question about the Roger Black Fitness range, please email us at email@example.com and we will aim to come back to you within 24 hours.